Ink jet stencil ink for printer
Product Code: GSIJS-4oz
Introducing InkJet Stencils, the revolutionary methyl violet formula by TatuYou that is set to revolutionize the world of tattoo stenciling. Are you tired of spending precious hours painstakingly hand-drawing stencils? Do you yearn for a more efficient and cost-effective solution? Look no further, because InkJet Stencils is here to cater to all your stenciling needs!
Tattoo artists specializing in realism and portraits will be particularly thrilled with the capabilities of InkJet Stencils. No longer will you have to spend hours painstakingly replicating every intricate detail by hand. With our innovative formula, you can now effortlessly transfer any photograph or image onto your client's skin and bring your artistic vision to life. Unlock your true potential and push the boundaries of your artistry with InkJet Stencils.
Contact us for pricing
- Quantity Available: 2
One 4 oz bottle of patented methyl violet formula for printing InkJet Stencils. Two bottles are needed to fill all four tanks on a new EcoTank printer. 4 ounces will print approximately 3,000 stencils.
Any Epson EcoTank Printer: ET-2550, ET-2750 or any other (printer not included)
You must use a new printer (cannot use an existing printer)
- Take the printer out of the box and keep the instruction guide
- DO NOT power up the printer until you have filled the ink tanks
- Put gloves on to avoid staining your hands
- Open the cover of the printer for all four ink tanks. Remove dispensing caps from all 4 colors Epson ink bottles
- Open the InkJet Stencil Ink and carefully pierce the foil seal with a pin or small pointed object. Place Epson dispensing cap on the InkJet Stencil bottle over the foil with black rubber washer in place
- Dispense the ink in all four tanks with the intention of distributing it evenly, 1 oz in each tank. Each ink tanks has a mating dispensing cap that connects to the port to minimize spillage. Four ounces will not fill all tanks but will print about 3,000 stencils
- Plug in the printer and turn it on and initiate the startup process
- Connect the printer to your internet network You can send files to the printer from your wireless device over the WIFI network. Connect the printer to your computer with a USB cable if your computer has a USB port. USB Cable is not supplied with the printer
- Start printing stencils