Dynarex Black Arrow™ Latex Exam Gloves
Dynarex Black Arrow Latex Exam Gloves offer extra protection from contaminants while providing comfort to sensitive hands. The gloves have textured palms that allow for increased grip during delicate procedures. A minimum thickness of 5-6 mil. provides added protection and puncture resistance. Ideal for a wide range of healthcare and professional environments.
Dynarex Black Arrow Latex Exam Gloves are crafted from a specially formulated latex material for optimal performance and durability. The ambidextrous gloves are designed with textured palms for increased grip and 5-6 mil. minimum thickness for medical-grade puncture resistance. A polymer lining and beaded cuff ensure easy donning and prevent tears. The gloves fit securely around the wrist and have hand-conforming flexibility to prevent physical fatigue. Gloves are packaged with 100/box.
• Provide maximum protection with durable puncture-resistance
• Designed for tactile sensitivity and comfortable fit
• Textured grip and beaded cuff
• 5-6 mil. range minimum thickness at the fingertip and palm
• Ambidextrous and powder-free
• Color: Black
• Textured (Y/N): Yes
• Tensile Strength: 21MPa Min.
• Finger Thickness (mil): 6.7
Dynarex Black Arrow™ Latex. Examination Gloves are medical grade gloves that meet or exceed ASTM D3578 specifications. Protein content is 50µg/dm2 or less.