- Tattoo Supplies>
- Power Supplies and Accessories>
- Power Supplies>
- Atom Power Supply - Black
Atom Power Supply - Black
Product Code: ATOM
Contact us for pricing
- Quantity Available: 2
ATOM® Power Supply by Critical Tattoo - Black
Includes: Atom power supply, 1 US power cord and power adapter
The Atom Power Supply by Critical Tattoo features a user-friendly control knob that tattoo artists can simply push to turn on and off as well as to switch between modes. The same knob is also used to easily adjust the voltage by turning clockwise or counter-clockwise to increase or decrease the voltage. It features a unique voltage indicator that changes color according to its setting, which ranges from 1.5v up to 17v.
The Atom Power Supply has 1/4" mono jack inputs for standard RCA clipcords and foot pedals if desired (a foot pedal is not required to operate as this power supply has a pedal override mode). It has two foot pedal modes - maintained and momentary - and also features a jump-start mode for rotary tattoo machines. The Atom Power Supply is compatible with all coil and rotary tattoo machines. It features one output for tattoo machines on the right side of the power supply; the left input is for hooking up your tattoo foot pedal.
• Color: Black
• Output Voltage: 1.5v - 17v
• 6 amp peak inrush current, 3 amp true RMS continuous current
• Right output for tattoo machines; left input for foot pedals
• Compatible with all coil and rotary tattoo machines
• User-friendly rotary control push knob to turn on/off, switch modes, and change voltage
• Color changing voltage indicator
• Two foot pedal modes - maintained or momentary
• Jump-start mode feature for rotary tattoo machines
• 1/4" mono jack inputs for standard clip cord and foot pedal (foot pedal not required to run)
• CNC-machined anodized aluminum housing
• Built-in magnets and silicone grips allow for use on a variety surfaces
• 2 year full manufacturer warranty
Diameter: 2 7/8"
Weight: 6.4 oz.
Made in the USA