- Catalogs and Booklets
- Piercing Aftercare Products
- Body Jewelry Displays and Showcases
Body Jewelry and replacement parts
Body Jewelry and replacement parts
- Belly Button Rings (Navel Banana)
- Circular Barbell (Horseshoes)
- Curved Barbell (Bananas/Rook)
- Hardware (Expanders, etc.)
- Implants (Dermals, bars, etc.)
- Industrial Bars
- Labrets (Flat back)
- Loose parts
- Nipple jewelry
- Nose Jewelry
- Plugs and Tunnels
- Pre-Sterilized Jewelry
- Rings, Seemless and Clickers
- Straight Barbell
- Last Chance - save up to an extra 35%!
- Latest | New Collection
- Professional Piercing tools and Supplies
- Tattoo Supplies - New Collection
- Power Supplies and Accessories
- Tattoo Machines and Pens
- Tattoo Needles and Cartridges
- Tubes and Grips
- tattoo Inks and Pigments
- Ink related products
- Ink Caps and Holders
- Stencils and Practice Silicones
- Tattoo Medical and Cleaning Supplies
- Tattoo Aftercare Products
- Last Chance
- Tattoo Supplies>
- Biodegradable - wash bottle bags
Biodegradable - wash bottle bags
Product Code: ECOWBB
Contact us for pricing
- Quantity Available: 10+
Let us introduce you to our eco-conscious bottle bags! Like all of our products, they are 100% plant-based and 100% plastic-free.
Our bottle bags measure 150mm x 300mm and come in a handy refill pack of 100, which can easily be dispensed and stored in your own reusable container. These bags are ideal for your wash bottle, but can also be used for other similar sized pieces of equipment.
Our bottle bags have been designed to be slightly taller than traditional ones to allow enough material to tie and secure the bag, reducing or eliminating the need for excess materials such as tape to hold the bag in place.
All of our equipment coverings feature a light green tint and their environmental certifications are printed on the material, making it easy to distinguish them from regular plastic products.
Environmental benefits of our products and packaging;
* Keep fossil-fuels in the ground - our materials are made from plants instead of oil
* Plant-based - our materials come from nature and are certified as compostable
* Sustainable - our materials are produced from annually renewable resources
* GM free - no genetically modified contents are used to make our materials
* All Green Everything! - our materials are light green so you can easily distinguish our eco supplies from regular plastic tattoo supplies
* Plastic-free packaging - all of our packaging is plant-based and certified as compostable too
* Zero-waste packaging - our products come in eco refill packs so there is no pointless single-use packaging in sight!
* Green manufacturing - our products are manufactured and packed in the UK by two green manufacturers who specialise in bioplastics
* Low product mileage & no air miles - manufacturing and packing of our products is structured to keep product mileage to a minimum before travelling to you
* Green fulfilment - a green logistics company stores, packages and delivers the products around the world
- EN13432 (Europe)
- ASTM6400 (USA)
- AS4736 (Australia)
- GreenPLA (Japan)
- Compostable CIC
- OK biodegradable SOIL
- OK biodegradable MARINE
- eLabel! certification for environmental performance
Our products come in handy plastic-free, zero-waste eco-refill packs and are designed to be stored in your favourite glass jar or other reusable container! They can also be kept in the eco-refill bags if you prefer.
Make sure to store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Read more about Green House Tattoo Supplies here.