- Body Jewelry and replacement parts>
- Loose parts>
- Bioplast Push-In Labret parts>
- Attachment for Push In Labret>
- Bioplast internal jewelled attachment
Bioplast internal jewelled attachment
Product Code: FAJ-2-TR-CZ
Contact us for pricing
- Main material : Bioplast (Bio-compatible polymer)
- Secondary material : None
- Classification : Parts
- PVD Coating : None
- Gem type : Premium crystal
- Threading : Push in for Bioplast labret
- Quantity Available: 10+
Bioplast ™ is a trademarked medical grade plastic. It was created in 1998 in Austria and is still produced in Tyrol. It was formerly sold under the name of PMFK until in 2003 the name Bioplast ™ was trademarked. Bioplast ™ is Biocompatible, flexible and can be cut to any length and threaded by any metal ball closure.
Bioplast ™ adjusts to the body temperature and not to the outside air temperature, like metals. Therefore, people getting pierced with Bioplast ™, have less swelling and infections. The healing process with Bioplast ™ is faster than with any other materials. No allergic reactions (no nickel).
Bioplast ™ can be sterilized by autoclave. It also has a competitive price and comes in 3 fancy colors, can be combined with SS316L or Titanium. Bioplast ™ is not visible in X-Rays if used on its own without metal attachments. Bioplast ™ is the best material for initial piercing.
It is available in the following colors: