- Catalogs and Booklets
- Last Chance - save up to an extra 35%!
Body Jewelry and replacement parts
Body Jewelry and replacement parts
- Rings, Seemless and Clickers
- Circular Barbell (Horseshoes)
- Curved Barbell (Bananas/Rook)
- Straight Barbell
- Industrial Bars
- Hardware (Expanders, etc.)
- Nose Jewelry
- Belly Button Rings (Navel Banana)
- Nipple jewelry
- Pre-Sterilized Jewelry
- Implants (Dermals, bars, etc.)
- Labrets (Flat back)
- Loose parts
- Plugs and Tunnels
- Latest | New Collection
- Professional Piercing tools and Supplies
- Body Jewelry Displays and Showcases
- Piercing Aftercare Products
- Tattoo Supplies - New Collection
- Power Supplies and Accessories
- Tattoo Machines and Pens
- Tattoo Needles and Cartridges
- Tubes and Grips
- tattoo Inks and Pigments
- Ink related products
- Ink Caps and Holders
- Stencils and Practice Silicones
- Tattoo Medical and Cleaning Supplies
- Tattoo Aftercare Products
- Last Chance
- Tattoo Supplies>
- Eco medium ink caps - #14 - 100 pcs
Eco medium ink caps - #14 - 100 pcs
Product Code: ECOICM-100
Contact us for pricing
- Quantity Available: 10+
Let us introduce you to our eco-conscious medium ink caps! Like all of our products, they are 100% plant-based and 100% plastic-free.
Our ink caps are available in three sizes - small (11mm) medium (14mm) and large (17mm), and come in a handy refill pack of 100, which can easily be dispensed into your own reusable container.
These aren’t just eco ink caps, they are also premium quality - they aren’t made from cheap, flimsy materials and they also feature a stable bottom base and ridged edges for easier handling.
Our ink caps also have a light green tint which makes them easy to distinguish from regular plastic products. The green looks quite bright when there are lots of caps together, but individually it is a very subtle tint, and shouldn’t affect your ink colours.
Environmental benefits of our products and packaging;
* Keep fossil-fuels in the ground - our materials are made from plants instead of oil
* Plant-based - our materials come from nature and are certified as compostable
* Sustainable - our materials are produced from annually renewable resources
* GM free - no genetically modified contents are used to make our materials
* All Green Everything! - our materials are light green so you can easily distinguish our eco supplies from regular plastic tattoo supplies
* Plastic-free packaging - all of our packaging is plant-based and certified as compostable too
* Zero-waste packaging - our products come in eco refill packs so there is no pointless single-use packaging in sight!
* Green manufacturing - our products are manufactured and packed in the UK by two green manufacturers who specialise in bioplastics
* Low product mileage & no air miles - manufacturing and packing of our products is structured to keep product mileage to a minimum before travelling to you
* Green fulfilment - a green logistics company stores, packages and delivers the products around the world
- EN13432 (Europe)
- ASTM6400 (USA)
- AS4736 (Australia)
- GreenPLA (Japan)
- Compostable CIC
- OK biodegradable SOIL
- OK biodegradable MARINE
- eLabel! certification for environmental performance
Our products come in handy plastic-free, zero-waste eco-refill packs and are designed to be stored in your favourite glass jar or other reusable container! They can also be kept in the eco-refill bags if you prefer.
Make sure to store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Read more about Green House Tattoo Supplies here.