Tattooable Large Lucky Ducky by A Pound of Flesh
Product Code: APOF-LDUCK
Introducing the Tattooable Large Lucky Ducky by A Pound of Flesh! Bring a bit of quacky fun into every studio with this bright and cheerful mascot of your shop. Craft marvels with the Large Lucky Ducky that will draw in potential clients from far and wide. Our Lucky Ducky is both duck-shaped and tattooable which means you can add him to your 3D portfolio and always have a unique canvas to work with. The size large Lucky Ducky is perfect for larger scale works. No matter the canvas you choose, you’re sure to create masterpieces with the Lucky Ducky as your muse. Start using Lucky Ducky in your studio today and watch your faithful client base soon follow. Quack, quack!
Contact us for pricing
- Quantity Available: 1
Size and Materials:
- Measures approximately 5.5" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 5" (Thickness)
- Constructed with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Option for large or small ducky
- Bright yellow in color
- Realistic classic rubber ducky size and shape
- Perfect for practicing tattooing techniques for apprentices and beginners
- Professionals can utilize it as a 3D portfolio or canvas for experimentation with new equipment and techniques
Tips for Stencil Application:
- Clean the tattoo site by wiping it with isopropyl alcohol-soaked paper towel.
- Use a Speed Stick deodorant on another alcohol-soaked paper towel, avoiding direct application to the tattooable surface.
- Apply the alcohol and deodorant mixture onto the tattoo site.
- Place the stencil evenly and apply pressure for 5-10 seconds.
- Carefully remove the stencil.
- Dry the freshly applied stencil with a blowdryer for 5-10 minutes and let it fully dry overnight.
Experience the nostalgia of a classic rubber ducky while honing your tattooing skills. This bright yellow ducky is not only lifelike in size and shape, but it's also made with high-quality silicone and rubber-based materials.