Tattooable left hand by A pound of flesh
Product Code: APOF-L
The Tattooable Left Hand by A Pound of Flesh is a must-have for professional tattoo artists of all experience levels. Not only will this realistic practice hand help you expand your skills and techniques, but it will also give potential clients an idea of the precision and detail of your work. This hand is the perfect balance between rubber and silicone, giving you a feeling of tattooing real skin with a heightened level of safety. Without the need of a canvas, you’ll be able to exemplify your abilities and create a 3D portfolio of your original artwork. With the Tattooable Left Hand by A Pound of Flesh, not only can you showcase your artistry, but you can also do it with the utmost confidence. Get ready to take your tattoo work to the next level.
Contact us for pricing
- Quantity Available: 1
Size and Materials:
- Measures approximately 7.5" (L) x 4.5" (W) x 2" (Thickness)
- Constructed with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Option for Right or Left orientation
- Realistic size and shape
- Perfect for practicing tattooing techniques for apprentices and beginners
- Professionals can utilize it as a 3D portfolio or canvas for experimentation with new equipment and techniques
Tips for Stencil Application:
- Clean the tattoo site by wiping it with isopropyl alcohol-soaked paper towel.
- Use a Speed Stick deodorant on another alcohol-soaked paper towel, avoiding direct application to the tattooable surface.
- Apply the alcohol and deodorant mixture onto the tattoo site.
- Place the stencil evenly and apply pressure for 5-10 seconds.
- Carefully remove the stencil.
- Dry the freshly applied stencil with a blowdryer for 5-10 minutes and let it fully dry overnight.
Make your tattooing practice or experimentation easier and more professional with this life-like, adaptable, and easy-to-use tattoo practice tool. Enhance your skills and explore new techniques with confidence.