Tattooable Small Lucky Ducky by A Pound of Flesh
Product Code: APOF-SDUCK
Introducing the Tattooable Small Lucky Ducky from A Pound of Flesh! If you’re looking for something different to add to your studio, look no further than this signature Lucky Ducky mascot. This vibrant and cheerful character is sure to draw potential clients from near and far. What’s even better about our Lucky Ducky is that it is not only duck-shaped, but also tattooable. This means you can add the small Lucky Ducky to your 3D portfolio and always have a unique canvas to work with. Perfect for smaller scale works, the Lucky Ducky promises to bring life to any of your projects. Inject some quacky-fun into your studio today and watch your client base follow right behind it. Quack, quack!
Contact us for pricing
- Quantity Available: 1
Size and Materials:
- Measures approximately 3.5" (L) x 3" (W) x 3" (Thickness)
- Constructed with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Option for large or small ducky
- Bright yellow in color
- Realistic classic rubber ducky size and shape
- Perfect for practicing tattooing techniques for apprentices and beginners
- Professionals can utilize it as a 3D portfolio or canvas for experimentation with new equipment and techniques
Tips for Stencil Application:
- Clean the tattoo site by wiping it with isopropyl alcohol-soaked paper towel.
- Use a Speed Stick deodorant on another alcohol-soaked paper towel, avoiding direct application to the tattooable surface.
- Apply the alcohol and deodorant mixture onto the tattoo site.
- Place the stencil evenly and apply pressure for 5-10 seconds.
- Carefully remove the stencil.
- Dry the freshly applied stencil with a blowdryer for 5-10 minutes and let it fully dry overnight.
Experience the nostalgia of a classic rubber ducky while honing your tattooing skills. This bright yellow ducky is not only lifelike in size and shape, but it's also made with high-quality silicone and rubber-based materials.