- Catalogs and Booklets
- Piercing Aftercare Products
- Body Jewelry Displays and Showcases
Body Jewelry and replacement parts
Body Jewelry and replacement parts
- Belly Button Rings (Navel Banana)
- Circular Barbell (Horseshoes)
- Curved Barbell (Bananas/Rook)
- Hardware (Expanders, etc.)
- Implants (Dermals, bars, etc.)
- Industrial Bars
- Labrets (Flat back)
- Loose parts
- Nipple jewelry
- Nose Jewelry
- Plugs and Tunnels
- Pre-Sterilized Jewelry
- Rings, Seemless and Clickers
- Straight Barbell
- Last Chance - save up to an extra 35%!
- Latest | New Collection
- Professional Piercing tools and Supplies
- Tattoo Supplies - New Collection
- Power Supplies and Accessories
- Tattoo Machines and Pens
- Tattoo Needles and Cartridges
- Tubes and Grips
- tattoo Inks and Pigments
- Ink related products
- Ink Caps and Holders
- Stencils and Practice Silicones
- Tattoo Medical and Cleaning Supplies
- Tattoo Aftercare Products
- Last Chance
- Body Jewelry and replacement parts>
- Loose parts>
- Internally Threaded parts>
- Attachments (Tops)>
- 18k gold internal attachment with dark amethyst and zirconia
18k gold internal attachment with dark amethyst and zirconia
Product Code: G18KIASGN40-6.5-AM
Contact us for pricing
- Main material : 18 karat gold
- Secondary material : None
- Classification : Parts
- PVD Coating : None
- Gem type : Premium crystal
- Threading : Internal
- Quantity Available: 5
Gold is considered as one of the most precious metals in the world and is appropriate for initial piercings if it is 14k or 18k. Gold higher than 18k is too soft for body jewelry because it can easily be scratched.
G18K- stands for 18 karat (750 Gold) and G14K- for 14 karat (585 Gold) yellow Gold.
Yellow Gold Alloy Data Sheet
RG18K- stands for 18 karat (750 Gold) Rose gold.
Rose Gold Alloy Data Sheet
WG18K- stands for 18 karat (750 Gold) White Gold which is Rhodium Plated.
White Gold Alloy Data Sheet
Nickel Release Test for White Gold
Wherever there is enough surface space, we mark all our Real Gold items with either 750 (for 18 karat) or 585 (for 14 karat).
Additionally, we also mark our Swiss Responsibility Mark («Verantwortlichkeitsmarke») which guaranties the gold content of our products.
Please note that gold may tarnish and/or deform in the autoclave, and this will void any warranty on product.
WHAT IS PREMIUM CRYSTAL?
Premium crystals are man-made gems manufactured in Austria. In 1892, Daniel Swarovski invented a machine for making precision-cut, beautiful, high-quality lead glass crystals using quartz, sand, and minerals. The exact proportions of these raw materials have remained a company secret. This specialized manufacturing process ensures the highest possible degree of precision which produces brilliant crystals. For five generations, the Swarovski family has continued the tradition of making the most recognized crystals in the world out of their factory in Wattens, Austria.
WHY ARE PREMIUM CRYSTALS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN GLASS?
The method of production and processing of raw resources are important factors in the quality of finished crystals. Swarovski uses only the finest materials to fashion faceted lead glass that is known around the world for its brilliance and value. Superior production, materials, cutting, and polishing are what set Premium crystals apart from other glass works. According to Swarovski, “Cutting hard materials such as crystal and gems, in such a way that they have a hundred identical facets in several directions, is a very complicated task; each direction of the reflected light must first be calculated by computer, then this has to be simulated in 3D, optimized and finally converted into control programs for complex machinery.”