Biomers - immersion disinfectant and holding solution
Product Code: BIOMERS
- Quantity Available: 0
5 litres bottle. BioMERS is an immersion bath ideal for most instruments and tools. While other immersion baths can take 40 to 90 minutes to reach a tuburculicidal level, BioMERS can acheive this benchmark in just one minute. BioMERS contains no glutaraldehyde or acids and is safe for professionals and patients. It may also be used as holding solution. Full strength product that does not require dissolution.
Your instruments are valuable investments. BioMERS will not corrode metals, even when stainless steel, carbide steel or aluminum instruments are placed together. Designed to remove proteins, inks, dyes, lipids, waxes and oils.
Registration: DIN 02210711
Features and Benefits:
• USP/Food Grade Ingredients: BioMERS contains biodegradable surfactants and USP grain derived absolute Ethanol. BioMERS does NOT contain Quats, phenols or aldehydes. Does NOT contain recently noted hormone disrupting surfactants based on Nonyl-phenyl Ethoxylates.
• Kind: Gloves/Mask are NOT necessary as BioMERS is kind to skin. No irritating vapours like aldehydes or chlorines (although we still strongly recommend their usage as per the health and safety guidelines within you area).
• Rapid: BioMERS reaches TB level disinfection in one minute. Compare with 20 to 90 minutes for glutaraldehyde and peroxide.
• Non-Corrosive/Non-Staining: Will not corrode metals, even when chrome, stainless steel, carbide steel, brass or aluminum instruments are mixed. Plastic items such as hearing aids, splints, dentures, x-ray holders or cheek retractors, when soaked absorb 2 - 8% by weight of the disinfectant. BioMERS contains no phenols or aldehydes. It does not contain noted hormone disrupting chemicals or nonyl-phenyl ethoxylate-based surfactants.
• Client Friendly: Mucosal or skin irritation caused by absorption of aldehydes, chlorines or phenols is eliminated with BioMERS.
• Safe: Safer to use than similar immersion disinfection products.