- Last Chance - save up to an extra 35%!
Body Jewelry and replacement parts
Body Jewelry and replacement parts
- Rings, Seemless and Clickers
- Circular Barbell (Horseshoes)
- Curved Barbell (Bananas/Rook)
- Straight Barbell
- Industrial Bars
- Hardware (Expanders, etc.)
- Nose Jewelry
- Belly Button Rings (Navel Banana)
- Nipple jewelry
- Pre-Sterilized Jewelry
- Implants (Dermals, bars, etc.)
- Labrets (Flat back)
- Loose parts
- Plugs and Tunnels
- Latest | New Collection
- Professional Piercing tools and Supplies
- Body Jewelry Displays and Showcases
- Piercing Aftercare Products
- Tattoo Supplies - New Collection
- Power Supplies and Accessories
- Tattoo Machines and Pens
- Tattoo Needles and Cartridges
- Tubes and Grips
- tattoo Inks and Pigments
- Ink related products
- Ink Caps and Holders
- Stencils and Practice Silicones
- Tattoo Medical and Cleaning Supplies
- Tattoo Aftercare Products
- Last Chance
- Body Jewelry and replacement parts>
- Pre-Sterilized Jewelry>
- Pre-sterilized Bioplast labret with titanium balls
Pre-sterilized Bioplast labret with titanium balls
Product Code: FSTBLB-8-4
Contact us for pricing
- Pre-Sterilized : EO (Ethylene Oxide) Gas Certified
- Main material : Bioplast (Bio-compatible polymer)
- Secondary material : Titanium (6AL-4V-ELI, ASTM 136)
- PVD Coating : None
- Gem type : None
- Threading : External
- Classification : Labret
- Quantity Available: 0
E.O. (Ethylene Oxide) Gas Sterilization
E.O. has high sterility assurance level and penetrates very well. Piercing jewelry sterilized with E.O. will stay sterile for at least 5 years when kept away from light. We clean and QC every item before the process. Items are packaged unassembled as it assures the sterilization of the thread. This meets all necessary standards in Canada and Europe.
Bioplast ™ is a trademarked medical grade plastic. It was created in 1998 in Austria and is still produced in Tyrol. It was formerly sold under the name of PMFK until in 2003 the name Bioplast ™ was trademarked. Bioplast ™ is Biocompatible, flexible and can be cut to any length and threaded by any metal ball closure.
Bioplast ™ adjusts to the body temperature and not to the outside air temperature, like metals. Therefore, people getting pierced with Bioplast ™, have less swelling and infections. The healing process with Bioplast ™ is faster than with any other materials. No allergic reactions (no nickel).
Bioplast ™ can be sterilized by autoclave. It also has a competitive price and comes in 3 fancy colors, can be combined with SS316L or Titanium. Bioplast ™ is not visible in X-Rays if used on its own without metal attachments. Bioplast ™ is the best material for initial piercing.
It is available in the following colors:
Titanium 6AL-4V-ELI, ASTM 136
Titanium is ideal for both initial body piercings and healed piercings as it is compliant with the EU Nickel Directive introduced in Europe in 2001. Because of its virtually 'Nickel Free' content Titanium has become one of the preferred materials used in piercing jewelry within the borders of the European Union.
Grade Ti6AL-4V, ASTM F136 is the specification for the alloy to be used for surgical implants. The color of titanium is a silvery metallic white. An anodization process allows the metal to have a variety of pleasant colors. The color of anodized titanium parts is determined by the tension applied during polishing. Titanium is only half the weight of steel and twice as strong. Titanium can be sterilized in an autoclave.