- Catalogs and Booklets
- Last Chance - save up to an extra 35%!
Body Jewelry and replacement parts
Body Jewelry and replacement parts
- Rings, Seemless and Clickers
- Circular Barbell (Horseshoes)
- Curved Barbell (Bananas/Rook)
- Straight Barbell
- Industrial Bars
- Hardware (Expanders, etc.)
- Nose Jewelry
- Belly Button Rings (Navel Banana)
- Nipple jewelry
- Pre-Sterilized Jewelry
- Implants (Dermals, bars, etc.)
- Labrets (Flat back)
- Loose parts
- Plugs and Tunnels
- Latest | New Collection
- Professional Piercing tools and Supplies
- Body Jewelry Displays and Showcases
- Piercing Aftercare Products
- Tattoo Supplies - New Collection
- Power Supplies and Accessories
- Tattoo Machines and Pens
- Tattoo Needles and Cartridges
- Tubes and Grips
- tattoo Inks and Pigments
- Ink related products
- Ink Caps and Holders
- Stencils and Practice Silicones
- Tattoo Medical and Cleaning Supplies
- Tattoo Aftercare Products
- Last Chance
- Body Jewelry and replacement parts>
- Loose parts>
- Internally Threaded parts>
- Attachments (Tops)>
- Titanium internal crystal spare replacement ball
Titanium internal crystal spare replacement ball
Product Code: CJTIBALL05-14-4-CZ
Contact us for pricing
- Main material : Epoxy covered crystal
- Secondary material : Titanium (6AL-4V-ELI, ASTM 136)
- Classification : Parts
- PVD Coating : None
- Gem type : Premium crystal
- Threading : Internal
- Quantity Available: 4
Epoxy Crystal is a clear, high gloss coating that covers premium crystal. The epoxy protects the crystal from scratching and air humidity. Surfaces coated with this product are very durable, water resistant and easy to care.
Titanium 6AL-4V-ELI, ASTM 136
Titanium is ideal for both initial body piercings and healed piercings as it is compliant with the EU Nickel Directive introduced in Europe in 2001. Because of its virtually 'Nickel Free' content Titanium has become one of the preferred materials used in piercing jewelry within the borders of the European Union.
Grade Ti6AL-4V, ASTM F136 is the specification for the alloy to be used for surgical implants. The color of titanium is a silvery metallic white. An anodization process allows the metal to have a variety of pleasant colors. The color of anodized titanium parts is determined by the tension applied during polishing. Titanium is only half the weight of steel and twice as strong. Titanium can be sterilized in an autoclave.
WHAT IS PREMIUM CRYSTAL?
Premium crystals are man-made gems manufactured in Austria. In 1892, Daniel Swarovski invented a machine for making precision-cut, beautiful, high-quality lead glass crystals using quartz, sand, and minerals. The exact proportions of these raw materials have remained a company secret. This specialized manufacturing process ensures the highest possible degree of precision which produces brilliant crystals. For five generations, the Swarovski family has continued the tradition of making the most recognized crystals in the world out of their factory in Wattens, Austria.
WHY ARE PREMIUM CRYSTALS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN GLASS?
The method of production and processing of raw resources are important factors in the quality of finished crystals. Swarovski uses only the finest materials to fashion faceted lead glass that is known around the world for its brilliance and value. Superior production, materials, cutting, and polishing are what set Premium crystals apart from other glass works. According to Swarovski, “Cutting hard materials such as crystal and gems, in such a way that they have a hundred identical facets in several directions, is a very complicated task; each direction of the reflected light must first be calculated by computer, then this has to be simulated in 3D, optimized and finally converted into control programs for complex machinery.”